Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!


Today I went to the Snohomish egg hunt and parade with Mom while Dad went up to Skagit County to run in the Tulip Race. I wasn't really awake for the egg hunt and was very overwhelmed by all of the people around me, so I didn't get many eggs. That's ok since Mom won't let me eat the candy inside them anyway! After the egg hunt, we watched the Snohomish Easter Parade. It was over an hour long! I liked the doggies the best. The Seafair Pirates kept shooting a loud cannon, but it didn't make me cry. I wore a nice hat that Mom made for the easter bonnet contest. I didn't win one of the big prizes, but did manage to score a basket with a stuffed bunny and some other prizes in it. Dad did really well in the 2 mile race - he got 3rd place in his age group and came home with a medal!

No comments: