Thursday, April 9, 2009

Big Teeth

Look at my big teeth! I've got 7 incisors and 4 molars poking out now. I'm not sure where the 8th incisor is hiding - I look funny with only 3 on the bottom! My teeth haven't bothered me at all - sometimes I drool and stick my fingers in my mouth to touch my new molars, but they don't make me cry. I've been grumpy for the past couple of days because I had a 103 degree fever and now I've lost my voice! Mom thinks it's funny when I cry and no noise comes out. We've been spending lots of time snuggling, reading books, and taking naps this week.

Last weekend we had really warm, sunny weather. I played in the yard and tried out my new bathing suit in the kiddie pool. I had fun splashing around and getting in and out, over and over. Monday it was too cold to put water in the pool, so I spent quite awhile filling it up with rocks from our walkway while Mom worked on the garden.


No comments: