Monday, November 8, 2010

Barrel Racing Awards

Yesterday Mom and I went to Stanwood to the Awards Banquet for the Stillaguamish Valley Horsemen Club.  The SVH Club sponsored the gaming show series that we rode our horses in this summer.  We were surprised to find that we both got prizes there!  I was in the “Little Trainers” division and was the first person to stand up to get my award.  I was a little confused…I thought that I only got to pick one thing, but it turned out that the whole bucket, along with the prizes inside of it were all for me!  I got some fun plastic ponies, a bouncy ball, some bubbles, and a few nice brushes for Prince.  There was a bag full of horse treats for Prince too! 
Mom rode Dozer in the "Novice" division...she won a nice turnout sheet for him.  We're both excited to do it again next summer!


No comments: