Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boogie Bash & Pumpkin Patch

Today I had lots of fun – I got to go to a dance party AND a pumpkin patch with Mom and Dad!  My dance studio threw a Halloween “Baby Boogie Bash” party this morning.  I had a great time dancing with the balloons, pom poms, and hula hoops.  My friend Jada is also in the video with me…she’s the one in the Pooh suit.  I dressed up as a cat since my real halloween costume is a little too heavy duty for dancing (pics to come soon!).

Mady grooving at the Halloween Baby Boogie Bash

I had a great time at the pumpkin patch too!  I found my perfect pumpkin right away, but it took Mom and Dad longer to pick theirs out.  I was a big girl and carried my pumpkin the whole time.  I can’t wait until we carve our pumpkins tomorrow!IMG_4385IMG_4393_edited-1

No comments: