Monday, September 7, 2009

Ice Cream and Ponies


Today we went back to the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe to see some of the miniature horse show. I liked waving to the ponies, especially the ones that whinnied in their stalls.
My favorite part of the fair was going on a pony ride. I got to ride "Whisper". I looked very professional with my cowgirl hat and I wasn't scared at all. I can't wait until I can have my own pony!!
After the ponies, we walked around the other animal barns. I was wild and crazy and tried to touch all of the animals. I didn't really understand why I couldn't go into their cages...I get to run around with the goats and sheep at home, after all!
Dad wanted a "Purple Cow" ice cream float, so Mom got a kiddie cone for me. I'd never had my own cone before, but I knew exactly how to eat it and finished it off in just a few minutes!!





No comments: