Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time flies!



















Wow - it's been a month since I updated my photos...I guess I've been busy! I'm over 8 months old now and am an expert crawler, although sometimes I try to crawl too fast and trip over my hands. I love to stand up holding onto whatever couch, gate, leg, etc is closest to me. I'd like to play with the doggie, but he doesn't like me so I only get to watch him from a distance. I've done lots of fun things this month...

I hosted Thursday night playgroup at my house and Nadia, Kirin, Shaun and Lucas came. We had fun, but I always cry when it's time to take the group photo, especially when Kirin bops me on the head.

Grandma Ottele brought cousin Riley up to visit. I shared my toys with him and he showed me how to escape from my play yard. I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends Casey and Little Maddie (our names sound the same so they call me Big Mady). I was still getting over my very first cold, so I was sort of grumpy, but Mom still got some cute photos.
I went to Leavenworth for Oktoberfest and we stayed in a cabin with Grammie and Grampie McMahon. I wore the Hershey Kiss hat that Mom crocheted for me and it was a bit hit in town! We stopped at a fun market and played with the swing, pumpkins and animals too.

No comments: