Friday, August 22, 2008

Jetty Island



Yesterday Mom took me to Jetty Island in Everett with Chelsie and some of our baby friends. We went on a short boat ride to get there and had a picnic on the beach. I really liked to squish my toes in the sand!
I turned six months old on August 6th! Mom says it's hard to believe how much I've changed since I was born. I really like to sit on my own, though sometimes I still tip over. I've been rolling around since I was a little over five months old, and I think I might start creeping and crawling soon. I have lots of personality and like to smile at people and animals. I started eating mushy foods a few weeks ago and so far have tried rice cereal, oatmeal, peaches, applesauce and green beans. I like the applesauce and peaches, but I'm not sure about the green beans yet. Maybe if they were Spangler Beans...

1 comment:

CA Verstraete said...

Love your trip pix. Make me want to go! and the baby is adorable! Was just checking out some new blogs I hadn't seen.