Saturday, June 28, 2008

First Class Buns



Last week I flew to Massachusetts to meet my Great Grampie. We had lots of fun visiting with everyone. We stayed with Great Aunt Cathy and Uncle Don, and got to hang out with cousins Amy and Ashley there. On Saturday we went to New Hampshire to visit with Grampie McMahon's side of the family and meet the new cousins. I was the baby of the group since Allyson was six months old and Anna was almost a year. I went swimming for the first time in cousin Brendan's pool. It was fun until Anna started splashing me - then I wanted OUT! I was very good on the whole trip - even on our 22 hour journey home! After missing a connection and being rebooked on a full flight, we ended up riding in first class back to Seattle. Mr. Buns and I loved the extra room. Now I've been to Washington, Colorado, Ohio, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut and Canada and I'm not even five months old yet!

No comments: